Resolve your legal disputes quickly, inexpensively,
without the need for lawyers with globally enforceable decisions
Are you a Civil Law Notary? Learn how to join CLNAA
If, after thoroughly reviewing these materials, you are interested in becoming a CLNAA arbitrator, you may proceed with Step One of the process
1. Complete the CLNAA Arbitrator Application.
2. Provide a jpeg headshot photo of yourself.
3. Attach a current copy of your CV.
4. Attach copies of your official paperwork confirming your appointment as a Civil Law Notary.
5. To the extent that you serve as an arbitrator for any other arbitral organizations,please also attach any paperwork from those organizations that you would supplyincident to your appointment as an arbitrator.
6. Return all items to:
999 Brickell Ave Ste. 840